12. Bye status (you have a bye if you reached the final 8 of last years BYC national finals).
Bye holders have to separately enter this years national finals directly via BFA at cost of £26, regardless whether
you fence in the qualifier. You are welcome to also enter the qualifier (fee payable) and this will not displace another qualifier (ie you not be included in the count of qualifiers in the Region event).
13. Signature of parent / guardian to be added to printed copy and posted to organiser.
"I consent to participation and commit to paying a further fee if this fencer qualifies"
(if parent/guardian will not be staying with the fencer then please assign a responsible adult).
7. Phone 1 (on the day / emergency / parent mobile):*
8. Phone 2 (optional; landline etc):
9. BFA Membership Number:* Expires:*
10. Year of Birth (select)*
Entry Form for South East Region BYC Foil qualifier.
Preferably type entry. If you are writing on a paper print then please write clearly. Abbreviation BYC = British fencing Youth Championships
* = minimum required fields
1. First Name*
Entry Form Issue D 4th Feb 2014
read and also bring with you on the day)
Don't forget to press "Submit" after printing this page
4. Club? *
if "Other" please state club...
5. Email: (please cut/paste from known working address to avoid errors):*
If you do not have an email or chose not to enter one then please type "none". Email policy available on request.
6. Postal address (optional if you give an email and emergency phone number. We cannot guarentee data security).
1st Line of Address:
U12 event - Born 2003 or 2004 only
U14 event - Born 2001 or 2002 only
U16 event - Born 1999 or 2000 only
U18 event - Born 1997 or 1998 only
11. Seeding Information. Please state your previous best results. List most significant results first. If this is your first competition then please state for how long you have been fencing. State any cadet / junior / national ranking.
Format: Year, Event & Weapon, Position/Rank*
14. Payment: Cheque for £20 (was £16 for early entries but now £20), payable “Sussex County Fencing Union”. No e-payment.
Before pressing "submit" please print this page (May need page setup, fit to A4) ...
... then sign & post with cheque to: Tom Rusbridge, 17 Kingfisher Drive, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7GX
After printing out a paper copy to post then please press "SUBMIT" below.
This information will not be automatically collected unless you press submit.
If in doubt try again (so long as the name is the same we will cope with duplicates!).
If you have any message / notes / comments for the organiser then enter them here: